Mailing Address: 1078 US Route 2
Montpelier, VT 05633-7601
Phone: (802) 828-2830
Fax: (802) 828-3710
The Print Shop offers the state a complete one-stop environment for your print and mail needs. We offer competitive pricing on all products we produce with a three-day turn around on most jobs.
We specialize in print and mail piece design, ranging from postcards to newsletters, merging address databases electronically for true variable data printing.
Consider calling the print shop before you start creating your print product, we may be able to help design your job to ensure that it's produced in the most time and cost effective manner.
We recommend that you send your digital file to us via email whenever possible, this will help optimize print quality and turn-time. Our requisition form is available on-line for you to download, fill out, and then attach along with your electronic job file. It is available on our Forms and Publications page.
The same link has the information needed to help you fill out the requisition form. Please remember to include your customer number and shipping address, as both are needed to process your job.
We accept most Microsoft files generated from a PC platform and PDF files generated from either a Macintosh or PC format. PDF files generated using Acrobat Distiller in version 1.3 or 1.4 are preferable.
Some print products we offer include the following and can be printed in full color or black and white (monochrome):
- NCR (No Carbon Required) Forms
- Poster Printing, lamination and mounting
- Numbering -- done electronically for optimal print quality
- File merge of mailing addresses or other variable data
Other services we offer include:
- Graphic design and layout
- On site consultation with your staff on how to produce your print and/or mail products in the most cost effective manner
- On site education in setting up your workstation to produce optimized print products
- Forms management advice
- Over 200 years of combined experience in the print and mail business
Convenience Copier System
Our convenience copier lease program allows state agencies to lease copiers over three years, avoiding a single large purchase amount. We currently have over 400 copiers located at sites throughout the state. Contact us at 828-2830 if you have questions regarding convenience copiers or click here to e-mail your questions or requests.