Bradford Information Center
Information on this Site:
Constructed: The section of highway near the center was completed in 1972. The previous facility on this spot was demolished, and the existing facility was completed from in 1995.
Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00p.m. 7 days a week
- This facility is the southern gateway to the Northeast Kingdom.
- Bradford consistently receives high marks from visitors and the travel industry.
- Bradford offers some of the best scenic views of any visitor center.
Primary Travel Market:
- Travelers heading to the Northeast Kingdom
- Travelers heading to New Hampshire
- Travelers heading to Canada