Capitol Region Visitors Center
134 State Street, Montpelier, VT
Information on this Site:
Constructed: Space retrofitted in 1998
Hours: 6:00a.m. – 5:00p.m. Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm Saturday and Sunday
- This center serves as information provider not only for visitors to Montpelier but to Vermonters who need information within the state complex.
- The Capital Region Visitor Center was developed to boost the economic development of Montpelier to bring visitors off the highway to the downtown.
Primary Travel Market:
- Visitors to Vermont’s Capital Region
- Visitors traveling east or west on Rt. 2
- Visitors traveling north or south on I-89