Fairhaven Welcome Center
1356 Prospect St Route 4 East, Fair Haven, VT
|Information on this Site:
Constructed: This section of roadway was completed in 1980. The structure dates shortly after this time.
Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.7 days a week
- This facility is accessible from both routes 4W and 4E.
- Fair Haven serves a large area of Vermont from Bennington up to Montpelier and Burlington, and across Vermont on route 4.
- The Fair Haven Welcome center staff manages the Vermont Information Center Divisions brochure distribution system.
Primary Travel Market:
- Travelers entering Vermont from New York
- Travelers heading to New York from Vermont
Carriage Shed Gazebo Promotion