Guilford Welcome Center
|Information on this Site:
Constructed: The new Guilford Center was relocated to the existing site and reopened in 1999. The previous building was completed in 1958 and was the first welcome center on a federal highway.
Hours: 24 Hours 7 days a week
- Guilford is our busiest facility in visitation.
- Guilford won an award from the Travel Industry of America for community development and marketing exhibits.
Primary Travel Market:
- Travelers entering Vermont via I-91.
- Considerable truck traffic.
- Main entry point in the State.