Property Management Services
Montpelier, VT 05633-7001
To provide State Agencies with safe, comfortable, and efficient space through leasing; purchasing; planning; inventory and assignments which enables them to carry out their mission.
To efficiently plan, provide and manage State-owned and leased office and specialty space to minimize the impact on the State's budget;
To facilitate changes to existing space in a timely manner to enable occupants to adapt to changes in programs and
To maintain an inventory of space to facilitate proposed back charging of space to users.
State Property Management Links:
- State Property For Sale
- State Space Needs
- Safe and Healthy Building Environments
- Information on State Move and Space Requests
- Space Needs Assessment Forms
Request for Use of State Facilities form
- Please mail this form to Deb Ferrell , Buildings and General Services, 134 State Street, Montpelier, VT 05633-2201, once it has been filled out
- Rutland Parking Garage Parking Permit Application (for non-State employee only)
- Parking Policies and Rules & State Employee Permit Application -- See the Security Division