Visual Designer Services
Contractor shall provide services in accordance with the following requirements and capabilities:
The Visual Designer starts with a deep understanding of the goals of customers and the business so that they can create experiences that delight. Visual Designers will be well-versed in all aspects of current visual design standards and trends and will be responsible for managing project design reviews, resource planning, and execution for all project work related to visual design.
Primarily responsible for:
- Oversees all visual design efforts
- Guides, mentors, and coaches team members while leading projects to successful completion
- Develops and maintains relationships with key peers in Marketing, Branding, UX leaders, IT leaders, and others to identify and plan creative solutions
- Manages external service resources and budgets for visual design
- Ensures successful completion of all work executed by the team (on time, on budget, and ensuring quality)
- Ensures compliance with the project management methodologies and the Project Management Office processes and standards
- Develops, maintains, and ensures compliance of application release management, outage management and change control processes and standards
- Defines, creates, communicates, and manages resource plans and other required project documentation such as style guides and provides updates as necessary.