Writer/Content Designer/Content Strategist Services
Contractor shall provide services in accordance with the following requirements and capabilities:
Experience developing the strategy and execution of content across digital channels.
Primarily responsible for:
- Improves content creation efforts by helping to lead the research & development of interactive and experiential storytelling for projects
- Advise how to improve the ongoing iteration of content models
- Collaborate with designers and other content strategists to improve how the effectiveness of digital, print, and other content is measured
- Develop and maintain appropriate voice for produced content
- Advise how to streamline content production and management solutions and processes, based on user research
- Assign, edit, and produce content for products, services, and various projects
- Plan and facilitate content strategy workshops and brainstorming sessions on developing content and content services (including API development)
- Collaborate closely with developers and designers to create, test, and deploy effective content marketing experiences using the Agile method of software development
- Offer educated recommendations on how to deliver a consistent, sustainable and standards-driven execution of content strategy across products, services, and projects
- Collaborate with content managers, writers, information architects, interaction designers, developers, and content creators of all types
- Participate, as needed, on an Agile software development scrum teams.