Sign-up for Announcements
- E-mail us at email@example.com to subscribe (or unsubscribe) to our e-mail notification list. Please specify which list(s) you would like to subscribe (or unsubscribe) to in your request. If you do not specify, we will subscribe (or unsubscribe as applicable) you from each of the lists below:
- surplus-airport-sharps - Notifications of sale date for new arrivals of airport sharps (a wide variety of pocket knives, multi-purpose pocket tools, household tools, corkscrews, etc.)
- surplus-auctions - Notifications of annual live auction date and postings of on-line auctions
- surplus-property - Notifications of sales and specials at our showroom in Waterbury, VT
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, the State of Vermont Annual Spring Auction has been moved to an online format. The first of a series of online auctions is set to begin on July 23, 2020 and features items from the Agency of Transportation. New auctions will be posted as details become available. Pertinent auction details and rules such as bid requirements, payment information, screening/pick-up information and contact information will be included for each item listed in the auction.
Online Auction Listings:
- AOT Online Auction: https://www.auctionsinternational.com/auction/state-of-vermont-vt-21891-no-bp-21891
- Bidding starts July 23, 2020 at 6:31am EST
Bidding ends Monday, August 3, 2020 between 06:00 pm and 07:38 pm EST. See individual items for exact closing times.
COVID-19 Notice: In light of the concerns associated with the coronavirus pandemic, events scheduled on State property must conform with the Governor’s Executive Orders that are in effect at the time of the event. The Executive Orders and all related addenda can be found for your consideration at: https://governor.vermont.gov/document-types/executive-orders. Current travel guidance is available on the Vermont Agency of Commerce & Community Development (ACCD) website at https://www.healthvermont.gov/response/coronavirus-covid-19/traveling-vermont.
State Fleet Vehicles
- Details and images of vehicles are posted on Craig’s List.
- Search "State Fleet" to display all listings managed by the State Fleet Program
- Search "State Surplus Property" to display all listing managed by the Surplus Property Program
- Vehicles may also be posted at Auctions International
Spring Auction Details
- Review the results of the 2019 Spring Auction
- Review the results of the 2018 Spring Auction
- Review the results of the 2017 Spring Auction
- Review the results of the 2016 Spring Auction
- Review the results of the 2015 Spring Auction
- Review the results of the 2014 Spring Auction
- Review the results of the 2013 Spring Auction
- Review the results of the 2012 Spring Auction
- Review the results of the 2011 Spring Auction
Agency of Transportation Central Garage
1756 US Route 302
- I89, Exit 7/Berlin to US-302/Barre onto VT-62 - go 1.5 miles
- Take ramp onto Berlin State Hwy toward US-302 West/Montpelier (US2) - go 1.1 mile
- Turn left on Barre-Montpelier Rd (US-302)
- Arrive at 1756 US Route 302, Berlin, on the Right
In response to the COVID19 pandemic, the 2020 Heavy Equipment/Vehicle Auction is being transitioned to an online auction. The notice for the online auction will be posted here as staff time allows. Contact Surplus Property with any questions by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 802-241-3384. This notice will be updated as the situation is resolved. If you would like to be notified of the online auction, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Preview and Registration Only - CANCELLED
Friday May 9, 2020
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Saturday May 9, 2020
8:00 am - 10:00 am
Auction - CANCELLED
Saturday May 9, 2020