Skip to main content

Public Records Requests

Public Access to Buildings and General Services Records

Under Vermont’s Public Records Law (Subchapter 3: Access to Public Records), the Department of Buildings and General Services (BGS) must provide the public with access to BGS records, unless the records are protected from disclosure under specific exemptions in the Law.  

To submit a new request for BGS records, under the Public Records Law, please contact the BGS Records Officer:

Records Requests

Troy Seckington, Public Records Officer
Department of Buildings and General Services
133 State Street, 5th Floor
Montpelier, VT 05633-5801

Statewide Public Record Requests Database