Lisa Sanchez, Manager
134 State Street
Let us show you what Vermont Information Centers can do for you.
Our centers offer your business innovative and exciting advertising and marketing options—many at no cost.
Our Information Centers
Vermont’s Information and Welcome Centers serve an estimated 9,000 people each day, and are an important planning resource utilized by Vermont tourists. In a state absent of billboards and with limited directional signage, we serve the purpose of providing helpful, courteous and knowledgeable information to our visitors. This places us in the unique position of being able to influence the traveler passing through the state.
Eye-catching displays, colorful brochure racks, and knowledgeable and enthusiastic employees are persuasive tools that encourage the visitor to linger in Vermont; visitors that represent potential customers for your Vermont business.
Inside Our Centers
Our employees are committed to providing first class hospitality to Vermont’s visitors and first class service to Vermont’s businesses. Each center offers a variety of promotional display areas appropriate to exhibit your special product:
- Locked glass display cabinets
- Touch screen service locator computers
- Areas to promote Vermont food and specialty products
- Bulletin boards for listing special and current events
- Audio and video systems for Vermont music and videos
- Internet exposure
- Space for hands-on demonstrations
- Brochure Program
- Advertising Program
- Daily Rest Area Operations Report -- for Staff Only