BGS Safety & Security
133 State Street, 5th Floor
Montpelier, Vermont 05633-2101
Emergency Contact Information
24/7 Security Hotline: (802) 828-0777
Submit a Building Visitor List
- 109 State St, Montpelier - BGS.SecurityVisitors109State@vermont.gov
- 133 State St, Montpelier - BGS.SecurityVisitors133State@vermont.gov
- Waterbury State Office Complex (WSOC) - BGS.SecurityVisitorsWSOC@vermont.gov
- 108 Cherry St, Burlington - BGS.SecurityBurlington@vermont.gov
- 232 Main St, Brattleboro - BGS.SecurityBrattleboro@vermont.gov
Please include Host Agency/Department, the name and contact info for a Point of Contact, the meeting time and location, and a list of meeting attendees.
Our office in cooperation with all state organizations and their employees will work toward providing a safe and secure environment to work.
Guidelines to Develop Emergency Procedures: Plans, Roles, Training, and Drills
Emergency Procedures Plan - To view the most up to date State Office Building EPPs, please visit our SOV-EPP SharePoint site (for state employees only).
Our mission is to develop, coordinate, implement, and evaluate safety and security programs and related training in cooperation with all state organizations, in support of the State’s efforts to ensure and maintain a safe and secure environment for all employees and visitors.