Air Quality or Health Issue (BRIN)
To report an air quality, health, or related issue in a State facility submit a Building-Related Issue Notification (BRIN) using the WIMS Engage Portal. This includes both State-owned and leased buildings.
Submitting a BRIN immediately alerts Environmental Health and Safety, maintenance, leasing, and BGS Department leadership for the quickest possible response. For after-hours building related emergencies use the emergency call list.
Learn about the Building-Related Issue Resolution Process.
- Cleaning Guidance for State Employees - Published in April 2022
- Policy 5: Floor Covering Protocol
- Policy 8: Safe and Healthy Building Environments
- Policy 32: Use of Cleaning Products in State Facilities and Leased Properties
- Policy 42: State Buildings Appliance Policy
For any questions or more information, please contact:
Environmental Health & Safety
Department of Buildings and General Services
133 State Street, 5th Floor
Montpelier, VT 05633