Safe and Healthy Building Environments

Submit a Building-Related Issue Notification (BRIN)

Air Quality or Health Issue (BRIN)

To report an air quality, health, or related issue in a State facility submit a Building-Related Issue Notification (BRIN) using the WIMS Engage Portal. This includes both State-owned and leased buildings.

Submitting a BRIN immediately alerts Environmental Health and Safety, maintenance, leasing, and BGS Department leadership for the quickest possible response. For after-hours building related emergencies use the emergency call list.

Learn about the Building-Related Issue Resolution Process.


Additional Information

For any questions or more information, please contact:

Environmental Health & Safety
Department of Buildings and General Services
133 State Street, 5th Floor
Montpelier, VT 05633

Contact Us

Commissioner's Office
133 State Street, 5th Floor
Montpelier, VT 05633-5801
(802) 828-3519
24/7 Statewide Security Phone
(802) 828-0777


Public Records Requests & Public Records Database