Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

I need to request an office space move.  Who do I contact?

See the Information on State Move and Space Requests Page for information and forms regarding space moves.

What other services are offered by the Property Management office?

This office provides State Agencies with safe, comfortable, and efficient space through leasing; purchasing; planning; inventory and assignments which enables them to carry out their mission, as well as:

  • Building Services
    • Drafting
    • In-House Construction
    • Plans
    • Pest Control
    • Space Book
    • Space Moves
    • Sprinklers
  • Central Property Files
  • Quality  Assurance
  • Work Place Safety