Office of State Security Programs
24/7 Statewide Security Phone Number: (802) 828-0777
24/7 Statewide Security Pager (802) 240-0068
Our office in cooperation with all state organizations and their employees will work toward
providing a safe and secure environment to work.
Our mission is to develop, coordinate, implement and evaluate safety and security programs, in cooperation with all state organization, in support of the State’s efforts to ensure and maintain a safe and secure environment for all employees and visitors.
Goals of the Office of State Security Programs
- Develop, monitor, and maintain the Area Safety and Security Plan (ASAP).
- Establish and maintain communication and coordination with local and state, with respect to Safety & Security planning and response.
- Monitor the use and effectiveness of Safety & Security resources.
- Assess existing policies, procedures, and processes to identify additional needs required for a safe and secure environment for employees and visitors.
- Create a vehicle through which safety and security recommendations, complaints, and concerns are reviewed for action by the Administration.
- Establish recordkeeping practices for the assessment and review of the Safety & Security Program.