Security Forms and Publications

Evacuation Maps

Employee ID/Badge Forms

"Valid State Identification Cards for Full-time Employees, Part-time employees, members of boards, commissions and contractors shall be worn at all times while inside a state office building.
All State Identification Cards must be obtained through the Department of Buildings and General Services, Division of State Security."(BGS Administrative Policy 0023)

Safety and Security

Parking Forms and Information

Security Policies and Procedures

Contact Information

Commissioner's Office

2 Governor Aiken Avenue
Montpelier, Vermont 05633-5801
(802) 828-3314 

24/7 Statewide Security Phone Number
(802) 828-0777

24/7 Statewide Security Pager
(802) 240-0068