Employee ID/Badge Forms
"Valid State Identification Cards for Full-time Employees, Part-time employees, members of boards, commissions and contractors shall be worn at all times while inside a state office building.
All State Identification Cards must be obtained through the Department of Buildings and General Services, Division of State Security."(BGS Administrative Policy 0023)
- NEW Access Card/ID Badge
- ADD Access to An Existing Access Card
- Disable, Remove Access, Report Lost Access or ID Badge
- Employee ID Badge Form - DPS Only
- Photo Instructions
- NEW Appointed Authority
Safety and Security
- Safety and Health Complaint Form
- Security Incident Report
- Guidelines to Develop Emergency Procedures: Plans, Roles, Training, and Drills
- BGS Emergency Procedures Template
- Request for Security Information - Request for video footage, card access transaction report, and copy of an Incident Report.
Parking Forms and Information
- State of Vermont Parking Permit Request Form (Rutland Garage Users Please Use LAZ Permit Request Form below)
- Montpelier Legislative Parking Map - (2017) Please Note: this map is subject to change without prior notification. Always obey the parking signage.
- Montpelier Parking Shuttle Information
- Montpelier City Carr Lot (07/14/2017) [Adobe File]
- Monthly Parking Permits for the Carr Lot can be purchased from the City of Montpelier. 4-Hour parking permits are also available from Capitol Plaza kiosks.
- Green Mountain Transit
- Rutland Parking Garage Parking Permits (All Users): LAZ Permit Request Form
- Rutland Parking Garage Transition Announcement: State Employee and Permit Holders
- Rutland Parking Garage Transition Announement: Non-State and Short-term User Information