WIMS is an online Workplace Integrated Management System that incorporates property (owned and leased), space management, work management, capital planning and project management and asset needs analysis information into a real-time dynamic database. This system and its associated data is used by many departments to submit work requests.
The WIMS system is made up of many modules within it to serving multiple purposes. The deployment of the system has been divided into for phases:
Phase 1 - Operations and Management (Go Live 2/22/2022)
Integration: Work Order Chargebacks (User Acceptance Testing)
Phase 2 - Space Management and Lease Management (Configuration)
Integration: Lease Payments (Development)
Phase 3 - Capital Planning and Project Management (Pending)
Phase 4 - Asset Needs Analysis (Pending)
- What: The WIMS Engage Request Portal is being upgraded from 12.1 to 13.1
- When: January 16, 2023 - the WIMS Engage Request Portal will be unavailable throughout the day. The WIMS Engage Request Portal should be available starting January 17, 2023.
If you have an emergency, please use the Emergency Contact List.
- Why: There are several performance improvements with this upgrade, and fixes that impact the use of the associated system Operate. Both systems need to be on the same version, thus upgrading both at the same time.
- Who: All Engage Request submitters are impacted by this upgrade. The impact included a look and feel change.
- Submit a Work Order Request
- How to create a work request (PDF) (12.1)
How to create a work request (PDF) (13.1)
- Access for User without @vermont.gov email (PDF) (12.1)
Access for Users without @vermont.gov email (PDF) (13.1)
- WIMS Login to Operate (BGS Staff)