WIMS is an online Workplace Integrated Management System that incorporates property (owned and leased), space management, work management, capital planning and project management and asset needs analysis information into a real-time dynamic database. This system and its associated data is used by many departments to submit work requests.
The WIMS system is made up of many modules within it to serving multiple purposes. The deployment of the system has been divided into for phases:
Phase 1 - Operations and Management (Live 2022)
Integration: Work Order Chargebacks (Live 2023)
Integration: Bank of America and Operate (Development)
Phase 2 - Space Management and Lease Management (Configuration) (Live 2023)
Integration: Lease Payments (Development - November)
Phase 3 - Capital Planning and Project Management (October 2023)
Phase 4 - Assessment Needs Analysis (Pending)
- What: The WIMS system is being upgraded from 13.1.1 to 2023
- When: October 17, 2023 - the WIMS Engage Request Portal will be unavailable at 5:00 PM EST. More details on the timing are forthcoming.
If you have an emergency, please use the Emergency Contact List.
- Submit a Work Order Request
- WIMS Engage Request Types (PDF)
- How to create a work request (PDF)
- Access for Users without @vermont.gov email (PDF)
- WIMS Login to Operate (BGS Staff only)