Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I enter a work order if I need work done in my building/office?

BGS uses Operate a Workplace Integrated Management System (WIMS) to track work orders. Click on the links below to get the information you need on opening work orders:

Who is authorized to submit work order requests? 

Any state employee may submit a work order request.  However, once it reaches our Maintenance section, we may check with the employee's supervisor to make sure that the request is approved, and appropriate funding allocated for it.

I need to request an office space move.  Who do I contact?

You can do that by going to the Property Management section of our website and click on Space Move Request Form.