Delivery Manager Services
Contractor shall provide services in accordance with the following requirements and capabilities:
Experience setting up teams for successful delivery by removing obstacles (or blockers to progress), constantly helping the team to become more self-organizing, and enabling the work the team does rather than impose how it’s done.
Manages one or more agile projects, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation via a multi-disciplinary, high-skilled digital team. Adept at delivering complex digital projects, breaking down barriers to the team, and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
Defines project needs and feeds these into the portfolio/program process to enable resources to be appropriately allocated.
Primarily responsible for:
- Delivering projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently
- Working with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translating this into user stories
- Leading the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Matrix-managing a multi-disciplinary team
- Ensuring all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production)
- Actively and openly sharing knowledge of best practices.