IT RETAINER VENDORS
The Office of Purchasing & Contracting (OPC) has created master contracts with a number of vendors to enable state agencies to quickly and efficiently obtain a variety of IT consulting and technical services. We have vendors under contract to provide services across a variety of functional areas of IT services. OPC administers and maintains these Statewide Retainer Contracts, and the vendors have all agreed to the standard State terms and conditions.
This results in a two-step approach to procurement. The first step is selecting a group of vendors under a set of requirements or functional areas based upon their response to an RFP requesting those services. This step has been completed and led to creation of the master contracts mentioned above. The second step allows state agencies to solicit responses from those retainer vendors for a business need defined in a statement of work-request for proposals (SOW-RFP), and come to agreement by signing a Statement of Work Agreement. This process is not intended for projects that would result in contracts of more than $100,000. Such situations require the formal Request for Proposals (RFP) process. Therefore, the limit per engagement, i.e. per SOW Agreement, under this prequalification process is $100,000.
IT SERVICE CATERGORIES
IT Service Categories authorized under the IT Retainer Contracts include the following:
Business Analyst & Project Management Services
Infrastructure (Physical/Virtual) Support Services
SharePoint Support, Services and Development
Network Consulting and LAN/WLAN Support Services
Enterprise GIS Services
Hardware/Software/Application Security Support
Strategic Planning Assistance
Enterprise Content Management
DBA/SQLDBA/Relational Database Support
PeopleSoft Application / System Administration Support
Agile Development Services
- Ardent Technologies, Contact: Vas Appalaneni, P: (937)312-1345, Contract 32071
- Ardent Technologies, Contract Pending
- Azavea, Contact: Robert Cheetham, P: (215)701-7713, Contract 32136
- BerryDunn, McNeil & Parker, LLC, Contract 31995
- C2 - Competitive Computing, Contact: Marty Thieret, P: (802)764-1700, Contract 31983
- CherryRoad, Contract Pending
- Ciber, Inc, Contact: Shelley Ressler, P: (717)610-0283, Contract 32104
- CMA Consulting, Contact: Jon Barry, P: (518)783-9003, Contract 32145
- CNC Consulting, Contact: Andy Charlery, P: (201)541-9121, Contract 32043
- Coeur Business Group Inc, Mark Peterson, P: (603)-561-2455, Contract 32850,
- GCR, Inc, Contract Pending
- Grant Thorton, LLP, Contract Pending
- Information Resource Group, Contact: Harshdeep Bhasin P: (573)-632-6474, Contract 32121
- Janus Software, Contact: Patricia Fisher , P: (203)-251-0200, Contract 32111
- KnowledgeWave, Contact: Eric Sokolowski, P: (802)-864-0456, Contract 31935
- Mathtech, Inc., Contact Pending
- Mincar Consulting, Contact: Jen Mincar, P: (802)-363-0170, Contract 32053
- Newgrange IT Consulting, Contact: Timothy King, P: (802)-626-1050, Contract 32054
- NuHarbor Security, Contact: Justin Fimlaid, P: (800)-917-5719, Contract: 31937
- Object Technology Solutions, Inc, Contact: David Nash, P: (913)-345-9080, Contact: 32075
- Paul E. Garstki, JD d/b/a Paul Garstki Consulting, Contact: Paul Garstki, P: (802)-552-0129, Contract: 32139
- Presidio Networked Solutions, LLC, Contact: Kevin Fleurie, P: (781)-638-2291, Contract: 32115
- RadGov, Inc., Contact: Ajay Kapoor, P: (954)-938-2800, Contract 31993
- Red River Computer Co., Contact: James Connal, P: (703)-880-9721, Contract 32112
- Renaissance Information Systems Inc, Contact: Alex Meyer, P: (802)355-8228, Contract 32049
- Rioch: Contract Pending
- Rolta Advizex, Contact: Craig Jacobson, P: (603)735-7285, Contract 32028
- Stone Envionmental, Inc, Contact: David Healy, P: ( 802)-229-1879, Contract 32012
- Strategic Technology Services, Inc, Contact: David Gadway, P: ( 802)-363-7414, Contract 32066
- The Druckman Company, Contract Pending
- Twinstate/Voice.Data.Video, Inc, Contract: Dawn Jeneau, P: (518)-563-7100, Contract 32114
- Tilson Technology Management, Inc, Contact: Jay Ford, P: (207)358-7403. Contract 32113
- Vermont Panurgy, Inc., Contract Pending
- Versatile Communications, Contact: Mary Beth Jokela, P: (508)597-2815, Contract 32122
- West Lake Consulting, Inc, Contact: Owen Mangan, P: (508)259-9383, Contract 32001
- Windsor Solutions, Contact: Craig Austin, P: (503)675-7833, Contract 31939
IMPORTANT STATE AGENCY AND DEPARTMENT REQUIREMENTS
Any state agency or department may draft a SOW-RFP for their project under $100K.
Once finalized, the SOW-RFP shall be e-mailed by the Contracting Agency to all vendors in the category that fits the project.
Vendors respond with proposals, and come to agreement with the State by signing a SOW Agreement.
OPC shall maintain oversight and manage the statewide retainer contracts. DII shall have oversight responsibility of project types, but the projects performed under these contracts are the responsibility of the agency or department that executes them.
The type or number of contracts will vary over time. The intent is to requalify/prequalify vendors every two years.
Departments and agencies should contact OPC if there is a specific functional area or category of work that is not covered by the vendors in the pool.
The Contracting Agency shall provide OPC and the Department of Information and Innovation (DII) with a copy of the SOW Agreement, once it has been executed, via email to:
IMPORTANT VENDOR REQUIREMENTS
Vendors must wait to be contacted by an agency or department that needs some work. The vendor must NOT solicit work from state entities.
Vendors should respond to SOW-RFPs via e-mail in accordance with the instructions in the SOW-RFP and the terms of the contract they originally signed to become a prequalified vendor.
Vendor shall submit quarterly reports to OPC and DII via email to:
Failure to report on a quarterly basis to OPC can result in the State canceling this Statewide Retainer Contract and any SOW Agreements in place.