The Buildings & General Services (BGS) Print Shop will be the first choice for all printing projects.
- Print Procurement Requirements by Deputy Secretary Farnham - Print Procurement Requirements Memorandum (06/07/2023)
BGS Print Shop - https://bgs.vermont.gov/gbs/print-shop offers the following services & more:
- Business cards
- Forms (including Print-on-Demand)
- Booklets (coil and tape binding, saddle-stitch)
- NCR (No Carbon Required) forms
- Poster printing, lamination, and mounting
- Poster size signs – paper, vinyl, magnetic
- Numbering – done electronically for optimal print quality
- Mailings (including stuffers, and postcards)
- File merge of mailing addresses or other variable data
- Specialty jobs (requiring special stock, cutting, hole punching, etc.)
- Customized Copier System
Other services offered include:
- On site consultation with staff on how to produce print and/or mail products in the most cost-effective manner
- On site education in setting up workstation to produce optimized print products
Please work directly with BGS Print Shop regarding your print requirements. They can be reached at 802.828.2830 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other print requirements on existing Contracts that must be renewed and/or competitive quotes must be obtained, one-off and/or non-contracted print jobs:
Requirements must be submitted to the Office of Purchasing and Contracting (OPC) at which time the Office of Purchasing and Contracting ascertain whether the print job should be produced at the BGS Print Shop.
Analysis will include BGS Print Shop capabilities, and ensuring that paper consumption, paper costs and manufacturing costs are competitive.
If OPC determines that the BGS Print Shop can do the work and do so at the same or lower cost than an outside Supplier, the work will be shifted to the BGS Print Shop.
- The time-frame for making such a determination is 48 hours (excluding weekends and state holidays).
If the OPC determines the BGS Print Shop is not appropriate, then OPC will.
- OPC will receive authorization to procure the requested requirements
- Bid out by the OPC at which time the requesting Agency/Department will be requested to submit a purchase requisition to expedite the solicitation process.
If you have any questions, contact - Micheal Kennedy via email or phone (802)2495058