Frontend Web Developer Services
Contractor shall provide services in accordance with the following requirements and capabilities:
Experience using modern, frontend web development tools, techniques, and methods for the creation and deployment of user-facing interfaces. Is comfortable working in an agile and lean environment to routinely deploy changes.
Primarily responsible for:
- Frontend web development using modern techniques and frameworks (e.g., HTML5, CSS3, CSS frameworks like LESS and SASS, Responsive Design, Bourbon, Twitter Bootstrap)
- Consuming RESTful APIs
- Using and working in team environments that use agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Lean)
- Use of version control systems, specifically Git and GitHub
- Ensuring Section 508 Compliance
- Quickly researching and learning new programming tools and techniques
- Using and working with open source solutions and community
- Creating web layouts from static images
- Creating views and templates in full-stack frameworks like Rails, Express, or Django
- Creating mobile-responsive apps that will work well on mobile devices
- includes being mindful of performance constraints around memory, networking availability, etc.