To view a Contract, click on the Contract number. If you need additional information, contact Stephen Fazekas, Technology Procurement Administrator - 802-828-2210.
To search: Press Control+F (CTRL F) or Command+F (CMD F) on a Mac, to bring up the search box and it'll locate the text.
Webpage Error: Let us know if you find a broken link/error on this webpage. Send us an email. Thanks!
Independent Review Services Description:
The Vendor shall provide the Secretary of Agency of Digital Services (ADS) - Chief Information Officer (CIO) & independent expert review of any Agency/Department recommendation for any Information Technology (IT) activity when its total cost is $1,000,000.00 or greater or when CIO requires one.
The State has identified two sub-categories for Independent Reviews, Standard & Complex. The State will identify in the Statement of Work - Request for Proposal (SOW-RFP) the sub-category they are seeking. The State shall not consider bids greater than the maximum value indicated below for this category.
• Standard Independent Review - $25,000 Maximum
• Complex Independent Review - $50,000 Maximum
Per Vermont Statute 3 V.S.A. 2222, the Secretary of Administration (SoA) shall obtain independent expert review of any recommendation for any Information Technology (IT) initiated after July 1, 1996, as Information Technology (IT) activity is defined by subdivision (a) (10), when its total cost is $1,000,000 or greater or when required by the State Chief Information Officer (CIO). Documentation of this Independent Review shall be included when plans are submitted for review pursuant to subdivisions (a)(9) and (10) of this section.
The Independent Review shall include:
• An acquisition cost assessment
• A technology architecture review
• An implementation plan assessment
• A cost analysis & model for benefit analysis
• A procurement negotiation advisory services Contract
• An impact analysis on net operating costs for the Agency/Department carrying out the activity
In addition, from time to time special reviews of the advisability & feasibility of certain types of IT strategies may be required.
Requirements/Capabilities & Methodologies:
• Identify acquisition & lifecycle costs
• Assess Wide Area Network (WAN) and/or Local Area Network (LAN) impact
• Assess risks and/or review technical risk assessments of an IT project including security, data classification(s),
subsystem designs, architectures, & computer systems in terms of their impact on costs, benefits, schedule &
• Assess, evaluate & critically review implementation plans
• Adequacy of support for conversion & implementation activities
• Adequacy of Agency/Department & partner staff to provide Project Management
• Adequacy of planned testing procedures
• Acceptance/readiness of staff
• Schedule soundness
• Adequacy of training pre & post project
• Assess proposed technical architecture to validate conformance to the State’s “strategic direction"
• Insure system use toolsets & strategies are consistent with the State's CIO policies, including security &
digital records management
• Assess the architecture of the proposed hardware & software with regard to security & systems integration
with other applications within the Agency/Department, and within the Agency/Department & existing or
planned Enterprise Applications
• Perform cost & schedule risk assessments to support various alternatives to meet mission need, recommend
alternative courses of action when one or more interdependent segment(s) or phase(s) experience a delay, &
recommend opportunities for new technology insertions
• Assess the architecture of the proposed hardware & software with regard to the state of the art in this
• Assess a project’s backup/recovery strategy & the project’s disaster recovery plans for adequacy &
conformance to State policy
• Evaluate the ability of a proposed solution to meet the needs for which the solution has been proposed,
define the ability of the operational & user staff to integrate this solution into their work
How to obtain Services from an IT Retainer Vendor - click here.
|37624||ARC Business Solutions Inc.||Darwin Perrier||403.589.6448||01/24/2021|
|37269||Archetype Consulting Inc.||Christine Werneke||802.522.6863||11/18/2020|
|37275||Berry Dunn, McNeil & Parker LLC||Charles Leadbetter||207.541.2249||10/31/2020|
|37280||CMA Consulting Inc.||Jon Barry||518.783.9003||10/31/2020|
|38021||Coeur Business Group Inc.||Dan McLane||314.603.6035||04/14/2021|
|37884||Cogent Infotech Corporation||Manish Jaiswal||646.644.3049||03/31/2021|
|37279||Competitive Computing Inc. - C2||Marty Thieret||802.764.1700||10/31/2020|
|37581||Compugain Holding Corpoartion||Ganesh Rajagopal||702.956.7032||12/31/2020|
|37879||CSG Government Solutions Inc.||Jeffrey Leintz||312.444.2760||03/31/2021|
|37971||DatamanUSA LLC||Jason Hargrove||720.248.3121||04/14/2021|
|37888||Elegant Enterprise-Wide Solutions Inc.||Priyanka||703.609.3076||04/14/2021|
|32073||GCR Inc.||Greg Amato||860.559.6354|
|37650||Green River Data Analysis LLC||Ian Kozak||802.257.0641||01/14/2021|
|37893||Healthtech Solutions LLC||Penni Hays||502.352.2460||04/14/2021|
|32121||Information Resource Group Inc. - IRG||Harshdeep Bhasin||573.632.6474||07/15/2019|
|37282||Janus Software Inc. DBA Janus Associates||Patricia Fisher||203.251.0200||10/31/2020|
|31935||KnowledgeWave Inc.||Eric Sokolowski||802.864.0456||06/30/2019|
|37791||KPMG LLP||Geoffrey S. Plante||518.427.4810||02/28/2021|
|37283||Mincar Consulting||Jennifer Mincar||802.363.0170||10/31/2020|
|37883||Mirage Software Inc. DBA
Bourntec Solutions Inc.
|37582||Nam Technologies Inc.||Kas Sistla||678.341.5166||12/31/2020|
|37289||Newgrange IT Consulting LLC||Annemarie Curley||802.448.2490||10/31/2020|
|37621||New York Global Consultants Inc.||888-662-6888
|37653||NWN Corporation||Ted Shea||781.472.3453||03/31/2021|
|32075||Object Technology Solutions Inc. - OSTI||David Nash||913.345.9080||07/15/2019|
|32139||Paul E. Garstki, JD DBA Paul Garstki Consulting||Paul E. Garstki||802.552.0129||07/18/2019|
|37538||Presidio Networking Solutions LLC||Chris Kingston||802.318.4420||12/31/2020|
|32112||Red River Computer Co. Inc.||James Connal||703.880.9721|
|32028||Rolta Advizex Technologies Inc.||Kerilyn Caldwell||603.793.7732||07/06/2019|
|37664||SHI International Corp.||Nick Repp||603.573.6187||01/31/2021|
|32066||Strategic Technology Services Inc.||David Gadway||802.363.7414||05/17/2019|
|32122||Versatile Communications Inc.||Mary Beth Jokela||508.597.2815||07/15/2019|
|33918||WTB & Associates LLC||Bill Bates||802.793.9670||05/31/2019|