To view a Contract, click on the Contract number. If you need additional information, contact Stephen Fazekas, Technology Procurement Administrator - 802-828-2210.
To search: Press Control+F (CTRL F) or Command+F (CMD F) on a Mac, to bring up the search box and it'll locate the text.
Webpage Error: Let us know if you find a broken link/error on this webpage. Send us an email. Thanks!
Interaction Designer Services Description:
The Vendor shall provide services in accordance with the following requirements & capabilities:
The Interaction Designer is part of a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team focused on improving usability, user experience, and driving user adoption & engagement. They are responsible for conducting user research, analysis & synthesis, interaction design, & usability testing to create products that delight our customers.
Requirements/Capabilities & Methodologies:
• Conduct stakeholder interviews, user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information
architecture, interaction design & usability testing
• Design & specify user interfaces & information architecture
• Lead participatory & iterative design activities, including observational studies, customer interviews,
usability testing & other forms of requirements discovery
• Produce user requirements specifications & experience goals, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts,
design prototypes & design specifications
• Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design & design rationale & goals both
verbally & visually
• Plan & facilitate collaborative critiques & analysis & synthesis working sessions
• Work closely with other designers & development teams to ensure that customer goals are met & design
specifications are delivered upon
• Designs & develops primarily internet/webpages & applications
• Develops proof-of-concepts and prototypes of easy-to-navigate user interfaces (UIs) that consists of
webpages with graphics, icons & color schemes that are visually appealing
• Researches user needs as well as potential system enhancements
• Has familiarity to, or may actually: code, test, debug documents & implement web applications using a variety
• Planning, recruiting & facilitating the usability testing of a system
• Analyzing & synthesizing the results of usability testing in order to provide recommendations for change to a
How to obtain Services from an IT Retainer Vendor - click here.
|37624||ARC Business Solutions Inc.||Darwin Perrier||403.589.6448||01/24/2021|
|37280||CMA Consulting Inc||Jon Barry||518.783.9003||10/31/2020|
|37884||Cogent Infotech Corporation||Manish Jaiswal||646.644.3049||03/31/2021|
|37279||Competitive Computing Inc. - C2||Marty Thieret||802.764.1700||10/31/2020|
|37581||Compugain Holding Corpoartion||Ganesh Rajagopal||702.956.7032||12/31/2020|
|37619||VSAST LLC DBA Credents||Steve Mattera||802.999.7911||01/14/2021|
|37971||DatamanUSA LLC||Jason Hargrove||720.248.3121||04/14/2021|
|37793||Deloitte Consulting LLP||Keith Kohl||717.695.5308||02/28/2021|
|37888||Elegant Enterprise-Wide Solutions Inc.||Priyanka||703.609.3076||04/14/2021|
|37650||Green River Data Analysis LLC||Ian Kozak||802.257.0641||01/14/2021|
|37791||KPMG LLP||Geoffrey S. Plante||518-427-4810||02/28/2021|
|37883||Mirage Software Inc. DBA
Bourntec Solutions Inc.
|37582||Nam Technologies Inc.||Kas Sistla||678.341.5166||12/31/2020|
|37621||New York Global Consultants Inc.||888-662-6888
|37666||Optuminsight Inc.||Mike Miller||508.308.2085||01/31/2021|
|37664||SHI International Corp.||Nick Repp||603.573.6187||01/31/2021|
|36975||Tallan Inc.||Joe Giessner||860.368.3062||09/03/2020|