To view a Contract, click on the Contract number. If you need additional information, contact Stephen Fazekas, Technology Procurement Administrator - 802-828-2210.
To search: Press Control+F (CTRL F) or Command+F (CMD F) on a Mac, to bring up the search box and it'll locate the text.
Webpage Error: Let us know if you find a broken link/error on this webpage. Send us an email. Thanks!
Software License Optimization Services Description:
The Vendor shall provide services in accordance with the following requirements and capabilities - Provide Information gathering & consultation regarding license position to include:
• Costs analysis and/or cost projection
Requirements/Capabilities & Methodologies:
• Services may include the use of a software solution in addition to consultative services.
• Able to advise & provide experienced, strategic advice to the State through an audit process.
• Has the ability to produce license position reports for software by merging supplied software license
purchase, contract & entitlement information with assets, including software usage & hardware
information as required.
• Has the ability to identify unused or infrequently used software and recommend harvesting or
eliminating such licenses, thus facilitating software acquisition & disposal decisions that reduce costs
• Has the ability to provide visualizations of software license utilization.
• Has the ability to suggest alternative licensing and/or configuration entitlements, such as
upgrade/downgrade, named versus concurrent users, reassignment/right of second use,
multiple versions, capacity & sub-capacity, processor & ores, virtual machine (VM) use rights &
• Can demonstrate past experience in producing license optimization reports that specific
have accepted as valid license accounting.
• Has the ability to provide what-if analysis capabilities that would allow the State to determine the
impact of hardware & software changes on license position (before the changes are actually made).
Actions such as modifying hardware properties, moving virtual machines across hosts or installation
of a new software can be simulated, providing an estimated license position & financial impact that
reflects these changes.
Examples of Potential Statements of Work:
- Evaluation & consultation regarding:
Compliant & effective license utilization & maximization, especially within virtualized environments (can include roadmaps)
- Legal considerations regarding software licensure:
Evaluations may include the following software:
• IBM Products
• SAP Products
• Adobe Products
• Citrix Products
• ESRI Products
• Hyland Products
How to obtain Services from an IT Retainer Vendor - click here.
|37624||ARC Business Solutions Inc.||Darwin Perrier||403.589.6448||01/24/2021|
|37884||Cogent Infotech Corporation||Manish K. Jaiswal||646.644.3049||11/20/2020|
|37279||Competitive Computing Inc. - C2||Marty Thieret||802.764.1700||10/31/2020|
|37971||DatamanUSA LLC||Jason Hargrove||312.444.2760||04/14/2021|
|37888||Elegant Enterprise-Wide Solutions Inc.||Priyanka||703.609.3076||04/14/2021|
|37791||KPMG LLP||Geoffrey S. Plante||518.427.4810||02/28/2021|
|37883||Mirage Software Inc. DBA
Bourntec Solutions Inc.
|37582||Nam Technologies Inc.||Kas Sistla||678.341.5166||12/31/2020|
|37621||New York Global Consultants Inc.||888-662-6888
|37538||Presidio Networking Solutions LLC||Chris Kingston||802.318.4420||12/31/2020|
|31933||RadGov Inc.||Ajay Kapoor||954.938.2800||06/30/2019|
|37664||SHI International Corp.||Nick Repp||603.573.6187||01/31/2021|
|37663||Speridian Technologies LLC||Ali Hasan||505.217.3725||01/31/2021|