User Researcher Services
Contractor shall provide services in accordance with the following requirements and capabilities:
The User Researcher is part of a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team focused on improving usability and user experience, and informing work around user adoption and engagement. They are responsible for conducting user research, analysis & synthesis, and usability testing to guide products that delight our customers.
Primarily responsible for:
- Plan and lead quantitative and qualitative human subjects research studies to inform prioritization, specifications, and solution designs
- Conduct stakeholder interviews, user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture, heuristic analysis, and usability testing
- Lead participatory and iterative design activities, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery
- Use quantitative and qualitative evidence to inform user requirements specifications & experience goals, scenarios, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Effectively communicate research findings, research limitations, and generalizability both verbally and visually
- Plan and facilitate analysis & synthesis working sessions
- Researches user needs as well as potential system enhancements
- Planning, recruiting, and facilitating the usability testing of a system
- Analyzing and synthesizing the results of usability testing in order to provide recommendations for change to a system.