Surplus Property has recently launched a new website that showcases current store inventory. We have also added an Auctions and Bids tab to list current online auctions and bids. The site can be found by clicking the link above and selecting the Auctions and Bids tab.
The Surplus Property showroom is located at 434 US Route 2 in Waterbury. Our warehouse is open for sales to the public from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm on Monday – Friday. The warehouse is closed for all State holidays.
Each surplus program (State and Federal) has distinct eligibility requirements. Click the buttons to the left to view each programs guidelines and a list of items typically available.
E-cycling Collection Site (collection available during Surplus business hours):
The Surplus Property Warehouse is an e-cycling collection site. Vermont households, charity (501c3), public school districts, and business with 10 or fewer employees can drop off 7 or fewer covered devices for free. All other electronics can be recycled for $0.50/lb. Additional information about the State of Vermonts E-Cycling program can be found at Vermont E-Cycles
- Computers (such as desktops, all-in-one computers, laptops, notebooks, netbooks, and tablets)
- Computer monitors (any type - i.e. Cathode Ray Tubes (CRTs), flat panel displays, LCD displays, plasma
- Printers (most types including multifunctional machines - does not include floor-standing models)
- Televisions (any type - i.e. CRTs, flat panel displays, LCD displays, plasma displays)
- Computer Peripherals (items sold exclusively for external use that connects to a computer, such as a
mouse, keyboard, scanner, external hard drive, etc.)
Example of Non-Covered Items: VCRs, DVD Players, Digital Converter Boxes, Game Consoles, Telephones, Fax Machines, Answering Machine, Personal Electronics, Stereo Equipment, Radios, Portable Music Players, Power Supply Cords
Excluded Items: All Appliances (stove, microwave, deep fryer, etc.), Air Conditioners, Items that contain Hazardous Waste
Sign-up for Email Announcements
E-mail us at email@example.com to subscribe or unsubscribe from our email notification lists:
- Surplus Airport Sharps - Notifications of sale date for new arrivals of airport sharps (a wide variety of pocket knives, multi-purpose pocket tools, household tools, corkscrews, etc.)
- Surplus Auctions - Notifications of annual live auction date and postings of on-line auctions
- Surplus Warehouse - Notifications of sales and specials at our showroom in Waterbury, VT
- Questions with your Surplus Property invoices should be directed to our general inbox or by calling (802) 241-3384.