Forms and Documents
- Sample Information Technology Request for Proposal (RFP) Shell
- Sample Request for Proposal (RFP) Shell
- Sample Request for Information (RFI) Shell
Standard RFP Attachments:
- Certificate of Compliance
- Attachment C - Standard State Provisions and Contracts and Grants (7/1/2016 Revised) The current official version of Attachment C dated July 1, 2016 is the version in use for all new Contracts or Grants. Revisions to Attachment C are not permitted without the prior approval of Finance and Management, the Attorney General's Office, and BGS Office of Purchasing and Contracting.
- Attachment D - Other Provisions for IT Professional Services (Note: Other terms and conditions for IT Professional Services (non-implementation). This is not a “one size fits all” and provisions may vary depending on the requirement.)
- Attachment D - Other Provisions for IT Systems Implementation (Note: Other terms and conditions for State hosted as well as vendor hosted systems. This is not a “one size fits all” and provisions may vary depending on the requirement.)
- Attachment E - Business Associate Agreement
- Attachment F - Agency of Human Services' Customary Contract/Grant Provisions
- Worker Classification Compliance Requirement - Self Reporting
- Worker Classification Compliance Requirement - Subcontractor Reporting
Standard Contract for Information Technology Services:
Standard Contract for Services
- Standard Short Form: Standard Short Form . Use of this Short Form is not authorized and the Standard State Contract Form must be used if any of the following apply: (i) the Contract Term is more than 12 months; (ii) the Maximum Amount is more than $24,999; (iii) the Scope of Work involves life safety, transport of persons, hazardous materials, construction, data usage or sharing, access to confidential information, services of licensed professionals, a Zero Dollar Contract, and/or a Financial Transaction Contract.
Contract Amendment Form
Novation Agreement: The Novation has been removed while under review by the AGO.
Additional Terms and Conditions for Architect and Engineer Requirements
Fuel Requirements Form
- Fuel Requirements Form (Word)
- Contract Comments Form
- Website Comments Survey