The State of Vermont is issuing a number of Contracts with Cloud Service providers based on a Request for Proposal (RFP) developed and led by the State of Utah and a sourcing team of State procurement and Information Technology (IT) professionals from eight (8) states, including Vermont. The solicitation resulted in competitive awards issued to numerous Suppliers.
These Contracts, once fully executed by the State, will cover a full range of Cloud solutions that help the State quickly access the benefits of reliable and secure Cloud Services, and include Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) models as defined by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): As used in the Participation Addendum is defined as the capability provided to the consumer to deploy onto the cloud infrastructure consumer created or -acquired applications created using programming languages and tools supported by the provider. This capability does not necessarily preclude the use of compatible programming languages, libraries, services, and tools from other sources. The consumer does not manage or control the underlying cloud infrastructure including network, servers, operating systems, or storage, but has control over the deployed applications and possibly application hosting environment configurations.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): As used in the Participation Addendum is defined the capability provided to the consumer to provision processing, storage, networks, and other fundamental computing resources where the consumer is able to deploy and run arbitrary software, which can include operating systems and applications. The consumer does not manage or control the underlying cloud infrastructure but has control over operating systems, storage, deployed applications; and possibly limited control of select networking components (e.g., host firewalls).
- Software as a Service (SaaS): As used in this Participation Addendum is defined as the capability provided to the consumer to use the Contractor’s applications running on a Contractor’s infrastructure (commonly referred to as cloud infrastructure). The applications are accessible from various client devices through a thin client interface such as a Web browser (e.g., Web-based email), or a program interface. The consumer does not manage or control the underlying cloud infrastructure including network, servers, operating systems, storage, or even individual application capabilities, with the possible exception of limited user-specific application configuration settings.
The multi-state Cloud acquisition offers an unparalleled range of choices to help state and local governments improve IT service delivery through reliable and secure Cloud-based solutions.
Specifically designed for government Cloud acquisition, the RFP used the Cloud Security Alliance’s Consensus Assessments Initiative Questionnaire (CAIQ), Cloud Controls Matrix (CCM) and the Security Trust and Assurance Registry to help States assess security and data controls in Cloud applications.
The State, as well as local governments, higher education, and schools may begin using these State of Vermont Participating Addendums once they are executed between the State and the Cloud solutions provider.
NOTE: When procuring SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS under the Cloud Services Contracts where more than one firm can provide project specific products/services required, proposals should be solicited from other firms offering the solution. For example, Amazon Web Services (AWS).
How to use Cloud Services Contracts:
The Agency of Digital Services (ADS), on behalf of State Agencies and Departments shall solicit services for business needs defined by State Agencies and Departments for any requirements offered under these Contracts. When an Agency has a need for requirements under the Cloud Services contracts, the Agency shall contact ADS SOV - IT Contracting and Procurement at SOV.ITContractingandProcurement@vermont.gov .
Solicitation/Ordering Documents & Forms:
- Solicitation Document (may be referred to as an RFQ and/or SOW RFP) (03/22/2022)
- Order Document (07/28/2022)
- Amendment to Order Document (07/28/2022)
|37996||A&T Systems Inc.||Bob Hooper||301.640.1720||√||√||√||09/16/2026|
|38382||AT & T Corp.||Wendy Whitycombe||214.208.2353||√||√||√||06/15/2026|
|38961||Atos IT Solutions & Services Inc.||Pam Kunhart||916.425.3739||√||√||√||09/16/2026|
|39606||Calibre Systems Inc.||Carolyn Hernandez||703.797.8500||----||----||√||09/16/2026|
|37451||Carahsoft Technology Corporation||Bethany Blackwell||703.230.7435||√||√||√||09/15/2026|
|38705||Century Link Communications LLC||Jamie Singer||602.716.3719||√||√||√||09/15/2026|
|37902||Cherryroad Technologies Inc.||Christopher Tilden||609.353.8001||√||√||√||09/16/2026|
|38722||DLT Solutions||Michael Bekampis||703.708.9127||√||√||√||09/15/2026|
|39085||DXC Technology Services LLC||Bob Piechnik||631.513.6019||√||√||√||09/15/2026|
|38723||EC America Inc. (Immix Group)||Chauncey Kehoe||703.639.1565||----||√||----||09/16/2026|
|38385||Enviromental Systems Research Institute Inc. (ESRI)||Matthew Deal||978.777.4543
|38001||GuideSoft Inc. DBA Knowledge Services||Cindy Davis||317.806.6104||----||----||√||09/15/2026|
|39857||Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company||Nancy Schwarz||480.636.0267||√||√||√||09/15/2026|
|39745||Hyland Software Inc.||Steph Gowin||440.788.5975||----||----||√||09/16/2026|
|37962||Insight Public Sector Inc.||Pam Potter||480.366.7027||√||√||√||09/16/2026|
|38042||NTT Data||Maydad Cohen||617.686.5506||----||√||----||09/15/2026|
|41868||Presidio Networked Solutions LLC||Jackie Arnett||812.350.0808
|37997||Quest Media & Supplies Inc.||Amy Comi||800.326.4220||----||----||√||09/16/2026|
|43674||Red River Technology LLC||Phillip Weiser||703.577.1044||√||√||√||09/15/2026|
|38351||SHI International Corp.||Nicholas Repp||603.573.6187||√||√||√||09/16/2026|
|37983||Smartronix Inc.||Greg Fishbein||617.921.2278||√||√||√||09/16/2026|
|37990||Strategic Communications LLC||Chris Mills||502.657.3437||√||√||√||09/15/2026|
|37981||The Consultants Consortium
DBA TCC Software Solutions
|37999||Teradata Government Systems LLC||Cindy Wiley||512.619.4416||√||----||----||09/16/2026|
|39084||Unisys Corporaton||Peter Cipriano||845.518.2172||√||√||√||09/16/2026|
|37989||VION Corporation||John Pyne||571.353.6120||√||√||√||09/15/2026|
|42546||WellSky Corporation||Vince Vecchiarelli||913.307.1162||----||----||√||09/15/2026|
|42891||Workday Inc||Sherry Amos||703.402.3476||----||----||√||09/15/2026|
To view a Contract, click on the Contract number. If you need additional information,contact Stephen Fazekas,
Technology Procurement Administrator - 802.279.7075.
To search: Press Control+F (CTRL F) or Command+F (CMD F) on a Mac, to bring up the search box and it'll locate the text.
Webpage Error: Let us know if you find a broken link/error on this webpage. Send us an email. Thanks!